Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access?

3 posters

Go down

Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access? Empty Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access?

Post  KingOfKings Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 am

Im whiteorder KingofKings go to whiteorder forms and mail me gigls can confirm thank you very much I need to speak to some of your members.
KingOfKings
KingOfKings
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Warning :
Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access? Empty Re: Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access?

Post  Czarr Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:30 am

this is LP's private forums you can speak to people in the general forum if you need to, but the rest is offlimits to everyone else Razz
Czarr
Czarr

Number of posts : 84
Warning :
Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access? Empty Re: Hi Roband or any leader wondering if I can get full access?

Post  Darline Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:01 pm

oh, I deleted the alliance section duo to the faq that there was already and alliance forums but if you want privacy, I can make a section that only you and LP members can access, I will just have to wait for the members approval.

Edit: ok, section done.
Darline
Darline
Noob

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Listening to Music, Playing Games, Using Photoshop.
Title : Music Lover
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://littlepigs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down